As some of you guys may know I launched Shop Jitana a year ago! The company is expanding and I’m in search of some extra help over the summer. I’m looking for an intern, that can possibly lead into a part-time job. This internship will be focused on sales/social media for Shop Jitana. For more information, please see the listing below.
Overall Job Purpose
We are currently looking for a Sales/Social Media Intern to work part time at growing a Bohemian home decor online shop with pieces handmade in Bali. We are currently interviewing for interns who are living in Los Angeles and are available for the summer. The intern will be responsible for coordinating social media strategy as well with sales responsibilities. This role will be instrumental in increasing the brands social media presence as well as brand recognition among clients. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience to learn about international sales and social media through professional exposure to the industry. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn and be part of a growing brand. Knowledge/prior experience in sales or social media strategy is a plus, but not required. The qualified individual will have a passion for learning business and developing a career in the fashion industry. Current College students are preferred, hours will vary depending on situation. Please note, this internship will not be paid but can lead into a part-time job.
- assist with streamlining company social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) ensuring all content is up to date.
- manage content calendar for daily posts, and maintaining a monthly social media calendar
- monitoring and replying to clients
- implement strategies to grow audience
- researching new clients to stock merchandise
- outreach to new potential clients
- process daily orders and invoices
- creating line sheets and spread sheets for business
- assisting with events and pop ups
- assist manager in day-to-day projects
- advanced social media skills especially in Pinterest and Facebook
- sales experience
- proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing
- excellent verbal communication skills
- an interest in sales, communications, social media management
- excellent attention to detail motivation to learn
- ability to work under pressure with quick deadlines
- ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- be able to work in a team and one-on-one
- excellent in multi-tasking
- Proficient in excel
- at least 1+ year in retail
- Brand sales is a plus
– Email your resume to Shopjitana@gmail.com and tell us a little about yourself and goals for this job. Please include “Sales/Social Media Internship” in the subject line of your email to be considered for this postition.
Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you guys